27.8.13

Danity Kane Announces Reunion...*Updated*



Early this week members of the girl group Danity Kane set twitter on fire with the news they were reuniting as a unit. Along with this message was the hint to have everyone tune in to the 2013 VMAs for exclusive information or performance?!?!?!... however,  the "announcement" was the group was reuniting and D-Woods would not be returning along with NO performance.

Speaking for myself I was very disappointed. I was under the impression that a performance will be given and there was going to be this awesome night of one of my favorite girl groups returning against all odds. I couldn't have been the only one salty...

antywho... in the mean time peep the group's new look along with a performance of my favorite track from their "Welcome to the Dollhouse" album "Lights Out"








No comments:

Post a Comment